Friday, June 13, 2008

Pre-7 Jitters

Feeling a little nervous about tomorrow - oh, it's the big 7! For some reasons, numbers with 7 in it seem important or big to me... I'll never forget how old and grown up 17 was to me when I was younger than that. Now, being >cringe< 37, I'd love to go back to those innocent, carefree times! What am I talking about! My parents still take care of me! :D

So, I've been kind of cocky lately, and I think it's going to get me now. Hmmm. I only had one run this week at the Y - I did relatively well, for me, but still, "I scare" as Kate would say. PLUS I have some type of oozing bumps on the back of my left knee. Not fun, rather annoying. Probably my yearly bout with poison ivy. Even though I never come in contact with it, some how in June I need to get Prednizone (sp?) for it, it spreads that bad all over me. It never fails. Also, I didn't have a pasta dinner tonight or a baked potato or anything - just Sushi. Will that keep my fires burning tomorrow morning? Maybe if I quick eat something superstarchy now, it'll be OK.

Am I being superstitious or realistic? I'm sure I'll let you know if I fall to pieces tomorrow! :P

No comments: